As many of you have probably heard, there was an earthquake in Padang, West Sumatra, Sumatra Barat, in Indonesia. It was a 7.8.
It caused so much destruction; Buildings collapsed, glass shattered, and many people, did not make it.
Over 500 people died that day. Some were children. Middle school even, it just breaks my heart to see all their parents sob over them. I want to make a difference. That’s why I’m writing this on iReport. These people deserve to be heard. Their souls are broken into different hopeless fragments & they need your help. Their Hungry, thirsty, homeless, no clothes, and they don’t’ have enough money.
We need someone to make a difference, we are one world, and though all of us are different, we have more things in common, then things that are different.
We should help our brothers and sisters, we are not the same color, the same hair color, we don’t have the same eye color, we are very different people. But the thing is, we ARE people, we should help each and other out, to make this world a peaceful place.
After the disaster, there were survivors, but it was too late, they were trapped, under buildings; the tractor couldn’t lift the buildings and bricks off them, so they had to pull people, legs first. Can you imagine all the pain and suffering?
They managed to survive through the chaos, okay. But how will they survive AFTER the chaos? They need our help.
We need to make a difference, we have to join hands with our brothers and sisters, whether you chip in a little money, or a lot, the point is you CHIPPED IN, you made a change, you helped, and that’s what counts.
I'm just an 11 year old, I know. But I'm an 11 year old who knows, we need to make a difference now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment